Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hanging on..

I managed to get one last walk in at High Park before the remainder of the leaves fell for the season. I was focusing mostly on reflection shots for my new series, but I couldn't help taking a few scenery shots. This is one of them. I believe it is a Japanese Maple. I was drawn to the deep crimson red leaves against the overcast sky. I crawled inside the tree and took this shot looking up towards the top.

I'm always amazed at how these walks invigorate me, and totally relax me after a day or week working in Retail. I've said it before, but I think this park is magnificent, and a true gem for this city. I'm sure as I head into the holiday season I will wish I could escape to the park more and more. At least I have the photos to remind me of days less hectic...

2 comments: