Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why me?


I usually live out my day to day life with the motto everything happens for a reason. That said, I am not immune to the throwing my hands up in the air and yelling "Why me?". January seems to be the month for me that proves the most questioning, and this one is no exception.

I don't know much about this guy throwing his hands up in desperation, but I do know he is part of a small group of figures in a small park I believe called Ireland Park, and they are there in remembrance of the Great Irish Famine in the 1840's. (Which is part of the reason why I am here...)I will post the others in time.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this guy looks ... life can be so discouraging at times. Makes for extreme inspiration though, huh? The muse is a wicked temptress. I think I'm in love with her. :P Your photos truly evoke tremendous emotion.

    :)

    ~ Rox

    ReplyDelete