Sunday, February 7, 2010

Reflecting


Another shot from my walk the other day to the Brick Works. I was just about ready to head home when I saw the old brick building being reflected in the pond beside it. Was just one of those tranquil moments. The area by the way, has won many awards for their conservation, and 'green' practices. I was a little dismayed though that many of the original brick buildings have disappeared and are being replaced by new buildings. The area is to become a huge science/learning/environmental destination.

I've always enjoyed the area. Every season, it is a good place to go and do a little reflecting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is just ... damn. You said it! Tranquil. Just gazing at the photo calms the senses and soothes the nerves. Beautiful, beautiful work.

    (Art. Definitely art)

    ReplyDelete