Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A retrospective...part lll

This is the third entry of five in which I am sharing with you the portfolios I entered into a contest held by an international photography magazine. (Colour, a sister publication to Black & White)

I mentioned in the last couple of posts that I badly need to take my camera in for a good cleaning but the thought of not having it for 4 to 6 weeks does not sit to well with me. It has also been a long time since I have managed to find time to get out and take any photos. On Easter morning I was sitting at the table, the window was open, it was raining, and the birds were singing like there was no tomorrow. On impulse, I grabbed the camera, dirty or not, and headed to the greenhouse to snap a few photos.








Therefore my friends, I will soon have some new photos to share. I am currently editing them, removing the dust spots, and once I have finished the retrospective will post some new ones. So bare with me....


This portfolio was from my Bokeh series, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment