Thursday, September 19, 2013

Silence...














I found this quote from Mr. Adams appropriate.

If you glance at the date of my last post you will see I have been silent from this blog for about a year. And what a year it has been. On one hand, it has been one of the most difficult years for me, and on the other it has been a great year in terms of self discovery, and acceptance.

I won't go into details at this point, but will just let this entry be simple and to the point. What is the point you ask? Well... the point is that after a year of silence it is time to once again dust off the camera, and get back out there and try to find the images that will help explain my new found perspective. As much as I enjoy silence, it is time to find my new voice, and rekindle my passions.

I sincerely welcome you back. I'm glad you are here.





No comments:

Post a Comment